Tagg says "thanks" to Nana and Papa for a new Wii game where he can paint on the TV. He's a bit of a video game junkie already, unfortunately. Wipeout (yes, like the TV show) is his favorite, and he's actually pretty good at it. We were playing and then I went upstairs to get something and Tagg said “Papa doesn’t want to take a nap.” Out of the blue. I swear. “Papa wants to come play with me. Papa wants to come play with me. Nana wants to come play with me too.” It was very sweet. I wish you could see the video that’s in my head but I did my best to recreate it!
Here's Tagg showing off his songs. The first one (in case you need a translation) is Good Night Moon, a song he and I made up. It goes: Good night moon | You're here too soon | I'm not ready to go night-night | I brush my teeth | I read my books | I pull my blankets around me tight | Good night moon | You're here too soon | But now I'm ready to go night-night. If it doesn't actually sound like that, you're right. He's substituting Tagg for a lot of the words. We don't know why. Then he sings you are my sunshine and then the real version of good night moon. Except that he won't sing the last verse because he never wants to go night-night. As a matter of fact, last night he told me he was going to stay awake for the rest of his life. I fear he may be right - at least until his teen years!
A unique, special moment caught on video! Sloane took her first steps on March 17th. She'd been standing up for awhile but would always drop back down and crawl wherever she wanted to be. The last week or so before this she would take a little step and fall down. This was the first multi-step, official walking day! Luckily, she didn't quite figure out that was her preferred mode of transportation for a couple of weeks. She is currently trying to run.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tiff, formerly known as Aunt Biff, shared Tagg's video. I love it a million beck!
Post a Comment