Thursday, August 16, 2012

Powell 2012


We had a fabulous trip to Powell with the Harmer crew, now memorialized in an epic iMovie, which took me way longer than it should have to complete. I thought I was so clever starting it in the car on the way home but it wasn't quite as simple as I originally thought. 

At any rate, the trip was fabulous! Great weather, amazing skiing, way too much good food. Brooke and Canyon both scored 50 bucks off Jeff for getting up on a slalom ski before the end of the trip. Tagg and Ashley proved their next in line by testing out their waterskiing skills. And Bompa was 100% in getting up on his double skis. 

The stupid human tricks with the noodles and the slide only left a few scabs. Besides that, Kevin had a little gash on his back from day one and I got pegged in the face by a rock (we really need to work on Tagg's aim!) but no other injuries so that was good. We got some great family photos and another week's worth of loving, fun memories and laughter. Let the countdown begin till next year!

No comments: