There is something so pure and joyful about little kids and sprinklers. That something so simple can spawn such big smiles and high-pitched hysterical giggles makes me envious. I want to run naked in the sprinklers in the middle of the day and think it's the absolute coolest thing in the world. Not worry about how I look or who might see or that it's a little cold or that it's just not the kind of thing people do. Just care about the fact that it's a warm day and the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming and there's WATER just misting from everywhere solely for my enjoyment. That is just one of the millions of reasons kids are amazing. They make you appreciate all of the little things about life that are such miracles.
I asked Tagg how good his day was. "This Good!" That's the best.
And the vinca is blooming. Pretty.
So happy summer is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment