I don't have pictures from Becky's mom's wedding which was the week after this one. Might have something to do with the fact that I had flown in from Atlanta that morning and had been up since 3:30am Utah time. Hopefully someone else was on camera duty that day! But Marc and Becky sure were adorable - and photogenic as always!
Corby and Crystal's wedding was absolutely lovely. It was at the depot at the Gateway - Greek dancing, lots of wine (too much, perhaps), gorgeous decor, fabulous red bridesmaid shoes, and they even got married by the same pastor who married us! Good karma, I say! We tried to chase him down after the ceremony to say hi and thank you with no luck. I had no idea ministers were so speedy.
Either way, it's almost 10 years later and we're still having a ball! See! Huh?! It's kind of amazing what a night out without kids (and an open bar) will do! I still think we may need to send Crystal's parents some extra money or something for (A) all the drinks and (B) tolerating our miserably uncoordinated Greek dancing.
Here's something I can't figure out...sausage arms. Apparently I need to start doing some serious weight lifting because these little suckers are just not cute. And since I don't know how to pose or use photoshop, I'm going to have to have do it the old fashioned way and work those suckers out. For some reason, I thought having kids got you automatic biceps...that's what all the celebs say, right? Ohhhh, I'm just skinny from chasing my kids around. I just have these ripped arms from carrying kids all day. Blah, blah, blah...whatever! Enough about me! Congratulations newlyweds! And thanks for letting us celebrate your love. Here's to years and years of love and joy!
| Beautiful Blonde Bombshells. Amy and Chery... two of the most gorgeous and inspirational mamas to ever don stilettos. |
| Sisters, Sisters, There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters ...That's a song from a musical in case you were wondering. Yes, my lovely - and tall - sisters finally threw me a bone and took off their heels and sacrificed good posture to make me feel like the tall one of the group for a second. I should have gone with bigger hair because I'm still not exactly a head above! |


No comments:
Post a Comment